Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Change in Direction...

I've been MIA here on the blog for a long time. I miss it. I miss sharing my projects and "talking" to my crafty friends. I miss visiting your blogs and commenting on everyone's pretty things. I've been "lurking", but not showing my appreciation for everything you share. My blog and I need a crafty re-boot!

It's hard to jump back in. I felt like I was in a stamping rut. I couldn't be creative, and everything took SO LONG to make, because I was feeling overwhelmed with supplies. I *might* have a few. Hee hee.  

So I'm focusing my crafty attention on supplies that make it super easy to be efficient AND creative.  Enter Stampin' Up!, a company that makes it easy to do that by offering "no-brainer" coordinating. I became a demonstrator for the discount, and I sometimes offer workshops or make-and-takes. However, what I love most is that I can create without spending forever trying to choose stamps, coordinate products, or designing a layout. 

Now for the sharing-my favorite part!  This card is one that I made "just because".  I needed some thank you cards and I had just received this new stamp set as a reward. Love that all of the coordinating was done for me, and I was able to mix-and-match patterns so effortlessly!

                                 

All supplies from Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Beautiful Bunch, Lotus Blossom
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Designer Series Paper: Confetti Celebration, Flowerpot
Punches: Fun Flower, Petite Petals, Ornate Tag Topper
Other: Blushing Bride/Gold baker's twine from Filled with Love kit

Please visit my Facebook page, Stampin' with ShareCroppers, and my Stampin' Up! Online store at www.sherrithompson.stampinup.net. Thanks for popping by today!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Lovely card, and I totally relate to sometimes it is more fun to craft when someone else helps you out in various ways with product and design. I hope this is the start of a blogging reboot for you.