Monday, June 18, 2012

Life is Simple.

Today is the first Monday of my summer vacation.  I am looking forward to a relaxing, but fun-filled, summer.  Is that possible?  My perfect summer day would start with NO alarm clock, coffee on the deck, and NO schedule!  Sounds simple, doesn't it?  I'll let ya know when that perfect day arrives, lol!
Until then, how about a little card share to remind you that the simple days of summer are on their way?  Here is the project that I am sharing today at I Heart {ippity}:


I paired {ippity}'s Flowers + Friends=Priceless (check it out-on sale for $12!) with some embossed die cuts to create a simple focal point.  I also used this week's sketch from Chick Challenges {with ippity}.  The pitcher was cut with my Cricut, using the Kate's ABC's cartridge.  I then used a Sizzix embossing folder to add some texture.  I love that it looks like old-fashioned pottery!  The sentiment is from {ippity}'s Simply Home.  Just click on the link, choose my friend Heather Flaherty as your {ippity} chick, then shop for some new rubbah! :)

Looking to win some new {ippity} to use this summer?  Just create ANY kind of project using {ippity} stamps and link up to this week's Linky Party!

Thanks for popping by today.  I am on my way to a JOB INTERVIEW and then to some much needed SCRAPPY TIME WITH LESA!  Life may not be simple right now, but it is GOOD! :)

4 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Love the idea of a simple summer day, if that could ever happen. Love your card design with those beautiful paper pieced flowers!

scrappymo! said...

Cute card...I like the contrast of the Kraft and the print.

Lesa said...

This card is so cute!! Love how the pitcher does look like pottery, going to have to give that a try! And thanks for the delish dessert!! Going to have to spend more time together!! <3

Anonymous said...

Love this and how you used the stamp set so creative