Monday, September 5, 2011

Our Counterfeit "Inspiration" Kit for September

Good morning! Can you believe that it's September already? Today, Labor Day, is kind of the "unofficial" end of summer. While I'm always sad to see summer go, fall is my very favorite time of year.
Today, the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog is revealing the kit that we are counterfeiting for September. It is the September 2010 kit from Sweet Peach Crop Shop. Click on the link HERE, then scroll down to see the September 2010 kit. There are actually 4 separate kits-you can pick one or all to counterfeit!
Come back tomorrow to see my version of this kit. I am using some new papers and embellies from Momenta, as well as lots of goodies from my stash. It's one of my favorite Counterfeit Kits so far!
Just a reminder that I am also sponsoring the CKCB this month-play along and you could win a set of Ippity stamps from my Etsy shop! Hope you can join us!

No comments: