Monday, January 3, 2011

My Valentine Banner


Just a quick share today, but it's here. :)

I made this cute little card using Hero Arts and Studio G stamps and some Valentine paper from Target's Dollar Spot. (No, it was not bought this year, lol-1 or 2 years ago maybe?) I made my own little banner from paper scraps, then added little stamped hearts to each. I also gave the little girl a heart to hold. I added a bit of shine to the hearts with Glossy Accents.

This card is for the PaperCrafts January Gallery Challenge to make a Valentine.

Today I am going to be cardmaking with a friend. We will be making birthday cards, so I should have some of those to share with you on Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

A-dorable!!! You should submit this for Paige's banner challenge over on the Cards blog dealio...

Anita Rex said...

So cute! Love that banner and girl! Did you hear about the St Jude's card drive, this one would be perfect! :> I just made 2 cards to send over there...

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card! Love the sweet banner!